BECOME A “HOUSEKEEPER” BY GIVING MONTHLY TO END HOMELESSNESS IN OUR COMMUNITY!
Every week in Maricopa county 49 families slip into homelessness. At House of Refuge YOUR generous gift provides food, shelter and full wraparound support through our drug and alcohol free work program.
By making a tax deductible monthly donation of $5, $10, $15, or other amount to House of Refuge YOU provide families with:
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath fully furnished private home with utilities included
- Social Services Support
- Basic needs; food, toiletries, cleaning supplies, diapers, clothing, furniture, and home decor
- Employment education and assistance
- Classes on financial literacy, health & wellness, life skills, parenting, domestic violence, and healthy relationships
- A community center, resource center, parks and community garden
- Hope, for a better tomorrow