We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a payment through our site, you provide your name, contact information, payment information, and additional information related to your transaction. House of Refuge does not sell, trade or share its donor list with any other organization or company. We will use contact information of donors for these purposes:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for donations
- Inform donors about news and upcoming events
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (not for public inspection)
- Contact donors about changes to this policy
- House of Refuge follows the AFP Donor Bill of Rights and Code of Ethics.