Outreach for House of Refuge
We are a volunteer group of men and women who believe strongly in the House of Refuge program and we are committed to raising community awareness and funds on its behalf. We are interested in both friend-raising and fundraising for House of Refuge.
We are a small group with big ideas. We are looking for men and women with willing hands, creative minds, and a little time to donate for a great cause. There are many ways to help on any given project, and you can choose when and how you want to participate. Here are just a few possibilities:
- Represent House of Refuge at a local Chamber or community event
- Promote House of Refuge through social media platforms
- Collaborate in brainstorming ideas for public relations and fundraising
- Become an ambassador for House of Refuge in your neighborhood and community network
- Join or chair one of our three committees: Membership, Fundraising/Events, or Community Awareness
And remember that all your efforts will help provide transitional housing and support services for homeless families in need!
Meetings are held at House of Refuge on the third Monday of each month at 6:30 PM. Feel free to join us for a meeting and get to know us a little. We welcome all guests and there is no pressure to join.
Are you Interested?
We hope so! Members must be 18 years or older and you have two types of membership to consider: